Disclaimer

Except where specifically indicated, the contributors to this blog (The Lost Art of Romance) are not doctors, therapists, marriage councillors or other professional and/or liscensed individuals. No contributor or other individual associated with this blog nor it's sponsoring agency (Google) makes any guarentee or accepts any liability what so ever for the information posted here. Use the information, suggestions and other materials presented here at your own risk.

Are you a romantic?

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

How can I get my mate to be more romantic?


Personally, I think that talking is the quickest way to let your partner know that you need a little more romance. Not all people are very good at taking hints when thrown at them. So sometimes, just saying things like “I like it when you hug me and kiss me. Your hugs and kisses make me feel good and lately you haven’t been doing it” is the best way for them to get the hint. Not only that, but men like to hear when they’re doing something you like, such as when they hold you. Women on the other hand like to know they are appreciated and respected as a woman and not just a bed partner. In either case, unless it is not love but lust they want to please their partner so if you point it out to them in a nice way they are likely to be eager to comply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors